Ethics of a Mile
Frequent Flyer Miles, Cash Back Offers, Points...
- Who owns them? Employer or employee?
- Is it ethical to sell them when the credit card conditions say no?
- What does Jewish law say in general about breaking one's word?
Presented by Rabbi Alexander Coleman
Approved by PACLE for 1-Hr Ethics
Choice of 2 locations
- Tuesday, July 16, 12:30-1:30 PM, 2 Penn Ctr, 1500 JFK Blvd, 3rd Flr Meeting Room
- Thursday, July 18, 12:30-1:30 PM, Elkins Central, 7876 Spring Ave.
Cost: $25 ($15 for non-CLE) I Price includes lunch.