A Time to Love, a Time to Hate
15 25 $15.00 - $25.00
- Is It Ever Moral to Hate Someone?
- What is Our Obligation Towards People We Disdain?
- How Do We Nurture Love in the Place of Hatred?
Approved for 1-Hr Ethics CLE
Presented by Rabbi Alexander Coleman, MFT
Choice of 2 Times/Locations:
- March, February 5, 12:30-1:30 PM: Elkins Central, 7879 Spring Ave
- March, February 7, 12:30-1:30 PM: 2 Penn Center, 1500 JFK Blvd, 3rd Flr Conf Room
Approved by PACLE for 1-hr Ethics
Cost: $25 CLE, $15 non-CLE I Price Includes lunch